PDPA ( Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ) Notice for Customers
- ELYZA’S HOME values the personal data of our customers and take the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) which has recently come into force very seriously.This notice is issued in accordance with the requirements stated in the PDPA. Please read this notice carefully as it contains important information about how we process and use your personal data.
- The PDPA is an Act to regulate the processing of personal data in commercial transactions and to provide for matters connected therewith and incidental thereto.
- Data subject (“you” or “your”) may have supplied and may continue from time to time, to supply us with your personal data and information (“Personal Data”) by use of our online newsletter, shopping mall services, enquiring about us or our services/facilities, participating in our promotional activities and contests, through business relations with us and/or for the compliance with any laws or guidelines issued by authorities.
- “Relevant Person” in relation to the data subject, howsoever described, means -
- in the case of a data subject who is below the age of eighteen years, the parent, guardian or person who has parental responsibility for the data subject;
- in the case of a data subject who is incapable of managing his/her own affairs, a person who is appointed by a court to manage those affairs, or a person authorized in writing by the data subject to act on behalf of the data subject;or
- in any other case, a person authorized in writing by the data subject to make a data access request, or both such request, on behalf of the data subject.
- The Personal Data is collected only if you choose to provide the information to us through application form, registration form, feedback form, online registration or through other social networking sites such as ELYZA’S Facebook page.
- The Personal Data may include information concerning your personal details (such as name, age, gender, identity card number, signature), contact details (such as handphone number, address) and other legitimate purposes.
- If you do provide us your Personal Data, consequently, please be informed that the data and other information provided by you then and including any additional information you may subsequently provide later, may be used and processed by ELYZA’S for the following purposes:
- The processing of enquiries for our services/facilities
- our promotional campaigns which include contests held on the website, Facebook and Twitter.
- research, statistical analysis and surveys in relation to our services/facilities;
- for investigating, reporting, preventing or otherwise in relation to criminal activities generally;
- for any purpose required by law or regulation.
- Your Personal Data is important to us and we are committed to keep and processed the Personal Data in a secure manner to the extent practicable and in accordance with applicable laws.
- The refusal or failure to provide your Personal Data may result in the following:
- the inability for us to process gift deliveries;
- the inability to provide you with the information, products and/or services requested;
- the inability to provide you with updates of our services and promotions as well as obtaining your feedback on our services.
- You have the right to request that we correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. You may also limit the processing thereof at any time hereafter by submitting a written request to our Customer Services Manager at
Tel: 1800 222 628 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Any inquiries or complaints with respect to your Personal Data should be channeled to us in this manner.
- We may, from time to time, need or be required to change our Personal Data Protection Policy to comply with or be consistent with changes in applicable law and regulations as well as our business operations or policies. As such, you may wish to review any changes to our Personal Data Protection Policy at this website from time to time.